No reservation is considered as accepted until confirmed by email and the passenger has been issued with a reference number.
- If we pickup from UK address the driver will wait up and until 10 minutes after the time, the booking was made for. If we are unable to make contact with passenger (ringing the doorbell and calling the contact phone number), we will pull the driver away and the passenger will be responsible for the full cost.
At the airport, the driver will go in 30 minutes after international flights and 15 minutes after European flights (unless the passenger has specified otherwise). He will wait at the information desk in the arrivals terminal with passengers name card. The passenger has 30 minutes waiting time free thereafter. If the passenger fails to make contact the driver, he will put a call out for the passenger. If the passenger fails to show 30 minutes thereafter we will pull the driver away and the passenger will be liable for the full price.
- If the passenger has been waiting at the information desk of the airport and fails to make contact with the driver, the passenger should call the company to arrange how to meet. The passenger should not just leave the airport without letting the company know, as this will be regarded as a ‘No Show.
- We do monitor the flight for any delays (subject to correct information available on BAA website) and there will be no extra cost to the passenger. If the passenger misses the flight coming into one of the UK Airports, the passenger has to call us immediately and there will be no extra cost involved.
- A reservation may only be altered or cancelled with the permission of the company. It has to be done in writing (preferably email) or by phone.
- Cancellations not informed up to 2 hours prior to time of booking will incur 100% of the booking price.
- Price quotes are do not include parking charges.
- All payments can be made in cash or debit/credit card. Debit/credit card payments should be made with the booking and may incur processing fees up to 3.5% depending on type of card.
- Illustrations, photographs and description on the website, brochures, pricelists or documents serve merely as a guide and will not be binding.
- The company reserves the right to make use of sub contractors to provide the service to the passengers. These sub contractors will be able to provide a high quality of service and will be licensed and comply with the regulations stipulated with the Public Carriage Office.
- An additional surcharge of 50% on the prices listed on this site may be added on the following dates: 24, 25, 26, 31 December as well as 1 January.
- There may be an additional charge if the passenger has to make a stop on the way of the journey (minimum £5.00) or any other diversion on the way. The drivers are competent, have a good working knowledge of London, and strive to take the shortest possible route on that specific day. If you may need to make another stop on the way, the passenger will need to give 12 hours prior notices. If on the way there passenger suddenly need to make a stop or optional extra they would like to take that was not booked in advance then it is up to the discretion of the driver to see if it is possible to comply with the request.